Bid Line #508-230-7071
Download Auction Item Information in a single file with estimated present/sell times
- Excel Spreadsheet: sortable columns: Table, Lot#, Times, Value, Donor, Brief Description
- PDF: Pre-sorted by Present Time and Lot #
- View Items with pictures on Bidding for Good
Items List is under the CLOSED listing - View those to see details of items
(Bids only accepted via Phone 508-230-7071)
- View Online at ustream.tv/channel/lions-auction
or on Easton channels Comcast 9 and Verizon 22, and Online
Thank you to our many Sponsors & Donors
2016 Featured Item: Classic BMW Car on our Big Board
Donated by local residents Mark Tuniewicz & Kate Mensch
The 1998 BMW 323i silver convertible has 253,000 miles and has had over $10,000 worth of work done the last few years. Also includes a full exterior "Express Detail" from Every Last detail (value $65) in South Easton. It is inspected maintained locally by Sullivan Tire on Belmont Street in Brockton, engine runs great, has a new battery, snow tires, power, and is loaded!
Bid Line #508-230-7071
- All items are auctioned off only at the live televised auction. No items are auctioned off online.
- Some items have a reserve/minimum bid amount. Pre-bids and live auction bids need to be no less than the reserve/minimum bid amount.
- The www.EastonLionsAuction.org website and the preview webpages do not reflect pre-bidding / bidding activity. The live televised auction is the only place the current high bid is updated.
- Bid must meet minimum bid increment for that board.
- When we "close" the auction board during the final round sell off for that board, no more bids can be received for the items on that board. Don't wait and don't be late!
- We do our best to reflect and update the current high bid on the auction boards you see on TV, but it is possible that a higher winning bid has been properly received (before the board has been closed) but not yet updated on the board that you see on TV during the sell off.
- You are only the winning bidder if you receive the confirmation call on the day of the auction.
Want to make sure that you win that item and help this charity auction raise much needed funds?
Bid early. Bid often. Bid high. Really bump up that bid and blow them out of the water ! We love overbids!!
Winning Bidders may pick-up items from 2-9pm Sunday March 13th at Oliver Ames High School Cafeteria, 100 Lothrup St., North Easton, MA. During confirmation call pay by credit/debit card and have certificates/gift cards mailed to you for a one-time $3 service charge.
Start thinking about next year's 2017 Charity Auction!
We'd like to promote your business year round on our website. To do this we need Big Board items and items valued over $100 early, preferably before June. Let us know if you'd like to donate the same or new item for our 31st Auction next winter. If you have an item you'd like us to auction off
- Fill out the online form at www.eastonlions.org/auction/forms and note it's for the 2017 Charity Auction or
We hope that you will help us help others by donating a product, service, or experience opportunity for the auction, as 100% of the proceeds go to charities and community service groups.