Comcast 9, Verizon 22, and Online: ustream.tv/channel/lions-auction
Bid Line #508-230-7071
Winning Bidders may pick-up items from 2-9pm Sunday March 1st
Oliver Ames High School Cafeteria, 100 Lothrup St., North Easton, MA
New for 2015
During confirmation call pay by credit/debit card and
have certificates/gift cards mailed to you for a one-time $3 service charge.
The auction will be broadcast from the Oliver Ames High School cafeteria on 100 Lothrup Street in North Easton, MA. Watch your favorite town celebrities and spot your friends and relatives helping out on the boards. Item photos, donors and descriptions will be posted here and on our Bidding for Good site up to Auction day, March 1st. The day before the auction we will have all items on display at the high school to view in-person. Join our event on Facebook and share with your friends and family to let them know about the great products and bargins! Please support us in our goal of raising over $20,000 to support eye research, scholarships and local community needs. Please support our premier Auction sponsors!
- All items are auctioned off only at the live televised auction on March 1, 2015. No items are auctioned off online.
- Some items have a reserve/minimum bid amount. Pre-bids and live auction bids need to be no less than the reserve/minimum bid amount.
- The www.EastonLionsAuction.org website and the preview webpages do not reflect pre-bidding / bidding activity. The live televised auction is the only place the current high bid is updated.
- Bid must meet minimum bid increment for that board.
- When we "close" the auction board during the final round sell off for that board, no more bids can be received for the items on that board. Don't wait and don't be late!
- We do our best to reflect and update the current high bid on the auction boards you see on TV, but it is possible that a higher winning bid has been properly received (before the board has been closed) but not yet updated on the board that you see on TV during the sell off.
- You are only the winning bidder if you receive the confirmation call on the day of the auction, March 1, 2015.
Want to make sure that you win that item and help this charity auction raise much needed funds?
Bid early. Bid often. Bid high.
Really bump up that bid and blow them out of the water ! We love overbids!!
"Its all about the kids!"
Download Press Release (PDF)